DIAB -AID PLUS (CAPSULES)
Diabetes is a clinical syndrome characterized by hyperglycemia due to deficiency or diminished effectiveness of insulin. Lack of insulin whether absolute or relative affects metabolism of carbohydrates, protein, fat, water and electrolyte sometimes with gra ve consequences.
* Frequent initiation-Polyuria, nocturia
* Unexplained weight loss
* Or numbness in hands or feet.
* Uncontrolled infection.
* Polyphegia , polydypseia
* Dry skin.
* Retinopathic changes -usually in direction of myopia.
* Parasthesia or pain in limb.
Complications in uncontrolled or poorly controlled diabetes
2. Heart problem
3. Kidney problem
4. Hyperosmolar coma
5. High Blood Pressure
6. Patient easily succumbs to infection
11. Loss of memory
12. Poor surgical recovery
13. And other vascular complications
Mode Of Action
* DiabAid Plus stimulates insulin secretion and eliminates risk of hyperglycemia and cardiovascular complication.
* It lowers abnormally high blood glucose level.
* Enhances physical and sexual activity.
* It is an adjuvant therapy in Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus.
* Lowers stress.
* Prevents all other organic complications.
* DiabAid plus reduces blood glucose and glycosylated hemoglobin and increases plasma insulin and total hemoglobin.
* DiabAid increases glucose tolerance level
* Helps in repair & regeneration of pancreatic cells.
* Reduces HbA (glycosylated Hb).
* Minimises renal, ocular, cardiac and nervine complication.
* Maintains body weight.
|Extract of Momordica Charantia
Extract of Gymnema Sylvestra
Extract of Syzygium Cumini
Extract of Trigonella Foenum Graecum
Extract of Azadirachta Indica
Ash Of Lead, Tin, Zinc
Azadirachta Indica; its hypoglycemic effect is comparable to that of glibenclamide. It not only controls diabetes mellitus but also presents or delays the onset of disease
Pterocarpus Marsupium; this herb has a long history of use in India as a treatment for diabetes. They regenerate functional pancreatic beta cells.
Momordica Charantia; this contains several compounds that are confirmed anti diabetic. Charantin is a hypoglycemic agent composed of mixed steroids that is even more potent than tolbutamide. It also contains insulin like polypeptide, polypeptide -P that lower blood sugar level.
Gymnema Sylvestra; assists pancreases in production of insulin in type 2 diabetes. It improves ability of insulin to lower blood sugar in both type 1 and 2 diabetes. It decreases craving for sweet. It is an excellent substitute for oral blood sugar lowering drugs in type 2 diabetes.
Trigonella Foenum Graecum; has active ingredients responsible for anti diabetic properties
Dosage: One capsule once a day under the direction of physician
Do's or Don'ts
* Disciplined life style.
* Sensible & balanced diet with low calorie and sugar content.
* Regular check ups.
* Regular exercise.